Illusion Travels By Streetcar #41:
The First Richard Lester Episode (1965-1969)

The cast for episode #41:

Stuart Collier
Brian Risselada
Tom Sutpen

This episode was recorded on December 11, 2014


D Cairns said...

I really enjoyed this. I will say that The Three Musketeers is closer to Dumas than you might think, and that Lester was keen to capture a cinematic equivalent to Dumas' cynicism about his characters. The background stuff is kind of a different deal, coming out of Lester's historical research rather than from the source novel. But the tone is kind of related.

Soderbergh's series The Knick is, I think, the best thing he's ever done. His pseudonyms as cinematographer and editor derive from his parents' names.

Sudheer Yadav said...

I come on your website by google search. I think I got the best website by search engine. I what to know that how you do so much nice work on this blog please share some blogging secret for me so I can do better blogging for my blog