They Were An Item #161
They Were Collaborators #816
Annals of Public Performance #60

Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth


swac said...

Sad to see them split, but these things happen. Going to see Moore's new outfit Chelsea Light Moving in Iceland next month, pretty excited for that.

swac said...

Also, Ryan, I did a bit of reformatting on the post header (putting "< br >"--minus the spaces--between the titles. Hope you don't mind (and feel free to put it back if you preferred it the other way).

Ryan Sarnowski said...

Thank you for reformatting. I wasn't quite sure how to make the post header do that. Didn't realize you could use html code in the header.

I missed Chelsea Light Moving when they played in Madison a month ago. Still kicking myself in my lazy ass.

ido said...

waaaaaaaa!!!!! [sniff]