Listen Up . . .

From now until Monday June 10, 2013, Radio Free Gunslinger, the rockin' podcast of this here blog, will officially be on what you may call a Spring vacation. I've done one of these every week for the last 44 weeks . . . that is five more than I ever intended for the first year . . . and I am not ashamed to say that I'm burnt-out. But I give you my word, those of you who are fans of this weekly offering, that it will return. I might do one or two Best of's in the interim, and there may even be editions produced by other members of Team Gunslinger.

For now, however, give us leave to recharge our podcasting batt'ries.

I love you all, madly,
Tom

7 comments:

genn jene said...

rest well, kind host

marietta said...


Hey tom,eachfrom us need from time to time a sprink vakationes !we wish you a easy,nice,recreative and relaxing time.we waiting for you,take time,marietta.

Sock MonKey 1 said...

Enjoy your sabbatical from the podcast task. I'll be looking forward to its return, whenever that is.

Tom Sutpen said...

When it is, is June 10. I give you my word. As I say, there might be editions dotted through the coming weeks, but the next full-scale RFG that I put together will appear on June 10.

Rigadoon23 said...

Thanks & enjoy your time off.

David said...

And we love you back, Tom.

Chip Hilton said...

Missing you already, but totally understand. Enjoy!