A Quick One (While I'm Still Away)

I'd just like to take this opportunity, now that the year of 2011 is nearly upon us, to wish you all a joyous and bliss-like New Year; and to thank you all for the messages and comments I've received these last three weeks.

I'd also like to thank my co-Conspirators for their statesman-like service to this blog in my absence; You're all proverbial aces in this man's book. Your contributions and the kind words of everyone have buoyed my blasted spirit more than once in all this time.

3 comments:

tristan said...

no day went by in the last year without my checking your pages ... thanx

Vergilio said...

Tom,

A Happy New Year to you, and welcome to us.

Vergilio

Mr DeBakey said...

Happy New Year to yerself

We look forward to another year of blasts from the past - 1000 words at a time.

We do indeed