Say Hello to . . . Greg Ferrara!!


As the epic, Samuel Bronston-scale fanfare blown by this group of Mormons fades into the wordless sonic horizon, I can honestly say that, in the almost five year existence of this blog, few moments have been or will be as noteworthy as this.

It is my extreme pleasure to officially welcome Greg Ferrara (The Blogger Formerly Known as Jonathan Lapper) to the mean streets of Gunslinger as our newest teammate. Those of you who have been following Greg's adventures in the blogosphere . . . be it at the always-estimable Cinema Styles or the equally remarkable The Invisible Edge . . . will have more than an inkling as to why this is already a milestone in the life of this enterprise. The rest? I advise you to sit back and keep thine eyes peeled. What you see will, I've no doubt, be worth every second of your time.

So, before those Mormons let loose once again, step up on the stand and join us in welcoming Greg to our shores.

9 comments:

Greg said...

Tom, that's the most generous and untrue introduction anyone has ever given me and I thank you for the kind hyperbole. I hope I don't disappoint.

MichaelRyerson said...

Welcome, good luck and hold on tight...this place can be a bucking bronco. Never know what you're going find 'round these parts. Persistent quality.

Douglas Fairbanks said...

Greg, just keep your feet on the ground, and keep reaching for the stars.

And now, a long-distance dedication. This goes out . . .

Sock MonKey 1 said...

Welcome, Greg.

This looks like the first iteration of Polyphonic Spree.

Vanwall said...

Welcome aboard! As I'm sure you know, this a cosmic node of fun and visual delights, so I look forward to your contributions!

Christopher said...

howdy!..small world! ;o)

Greg said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Fred said...

You'll be Jonathan Lapper to me! Welcome from someone who is but a visitor here and elsewhere in the (I really hate this term) blogosphere.

Tom Sutpen said...

Hyperbole is only the manner of my words; the sentiment behind them is always genuine.