A Tidbit of an Announcement

I thought I should leave quick word here at the outset of the weekend that I've decided to take a suggestion offered in a comment last week and, henceforth, make my blogilicious magic Mondays through Fridays . . . at least for the near future.

So if you see no updates from this quarter for two days straight, this time it's not a result of depleted energy; more an effort at conservation (added to which my co-conspirators are absolutely free to do their voodoo at any time).

To those who left comments last week . . . and on yesterday's 'Seminal Image' spectacular (I will endeavor to do one of those a month) . . . my thanks is without bound.

I will be black on Monday . . . baby.

10 comments:

Art Rock said...

Good for you. Blogging should be fun, not an obligation. :)

fate said...

OK MR. Rock. thanx for making a great blog.your partners are quite a team.

John WIlliam Tuohy said...

Do what makes you happy....you've got the best blog on the net, you do wonderful work

Vanwall said...

Have a great weekend off, Tom, and future ones too!

Chris said...

such a great blog, always a favorite.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND and THANKS!!

chainedandperfumed said...

Not sure where to put this but I noticed your present day composer of the month is beatle George. I've been in something of a solo Harrison tizzy myself as of late---a result of buying for a dollar a copy of his 1979(?) self-titled LP. It's got surprisingly strong songs if you can stomach the soft rock radio production values. Check it out if you haven't but something tells me that you have.

Hobert said...

Oddly, I only ever check on weekdays. Well, except for tonight. :)

Kick back, T.

Gerard Saylor said...

I check in sporadically. But, this is a fantastic site.

MichaelRyerson said...

Really glad to hear you're planning for a little scheduled down time. You can take pride in what you've accomplished here. I stop by everyday.

Loye said...

Your blog is great. There really isn't any other such eclectic mix on the internet.