Our 2005 Christmas Offering


On December 18, 2002, the band Belle and Sebastian performed at John Peel's Christmas bacchanal, broadcast live over Radio 1 in London.

O Come, All Ye Faithful

Christmastime is Here

Santa Claus

Step Into My Office, Baby

Jonathan David

Santa Claus, Go Straight to the Ghetto

Photo Jenny

Silent Night

O Little Town of Bethlehem

Santa, Bring My Baby Back to Me

If You Find Yourself Caught in Love

The Boy With the Arab Strap

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel

Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying

I Took Some Time for Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas

13 comments:

swac said...

That....was.....AWESOME.

Perno said...

thank you for this post and for the whole year.

Tom Sutpen said...

You . . . and everyone else who's visited in this last year . . . are extremely welcome.

Sam said...

Thanks, Tom. This was wonderful. Merry Christmas.

Tom Sutpen said...

Sam wrote:

Thanks, Tom. This was wonderful. Merry Christmas.

*****
You're welcome, Sam!

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Tom Sutpen said...

Stephen enthused:

That....was.....AWESOME.

*****
Isn't it, though. I almost went with some more obvious X-mas matter, but I found this CD sitting in my collection and . . . nothing would have been more appropriate, y'ask me.

sleepybomb said...

wow guys, nice lil gift! thanks for all the great posts in the last year ... keep 'em flying!

Vanwall said...

Thanks, Tom and Stephen!
Merry Christmas!

BCNU

Tom Sutpen said...

Thanks, Rob. Merry Christmas to you also!

Brent McKee said...

Merry Christmas guys.

Tom Sutpen said...

Same to thee, Brent!

swac said...

Unknowable Cosmic Force Bless Us Everyone.

Now young urchin, go fetch me the fattest goose in the shop.

Richard Gibson said...

Haven't played these tracks yet Tom but I am sure they are great. There is a new B&S LP out in January 2006, I hear.

R.I.P John Peel, the guy was a trouper, I used to see him at gigs all the time. He lived near where I was from and I used to serve him when I worked in the local Boots. It's a shame, there will never be a champion of new music like Peel.